Recipe makes 1.5 kg of Chocolate Sorbet
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup KESSLER’S Alkalized Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup skimmed milk powder
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup refined sugar
- 1/4 cup glucose syrup
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- A pinch of salt
- Mix 2 cups of water, refined sugar, and glucose syrup
- in a saucepan. Cook the mixture over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1 cup water and add to the sugar mixture afterwards.
- Add coconut milk, KESSLER’S Alkalized Cocoa Powder, skimmed milk powder, salt, and the rest of the water.
- Continue stirring the mixture until all ingredients are dissolved. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Set aside the mixture to cool.
- After cooling, put mixture in blender and mix until frothy.
- Pour blended mixture in a clean container with cover and freeze for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, check the mixture. It should start to freeze near the edges. Remove the mixture from the freezer and mix again in a blender.
- Freeze the mixture again. Continue checking and mixing (in a blender) the mixture every hour until it freezes.
- Once firm, scoop the mixture and serve.